Bumbleberry

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Teddy is here!!

On October 18, 2010 we headed to the doctor for an appointment...I was 8 days overdue and ready to meet baby Teddy.  My blood pressure was elevated and the doctor sent us to the hospital for a non-stress test to check on how the baby was doing.  We arrived at the hospital at 4:30PM and shortly after that they started me on an IV...this is when Ted said he didn't think I was going home!  Well he was right...they gave me some medicine to induce me and then the waiting began and what a long wait it was!  37 hours later baby Teddy was born...actual labor was about 15 hours!!  He was born at 5:24AM on October 20, 2010.  He was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches in length.  He is perfect!!  I never imagined I would love him this much.



Our first family photo!


My parents came to the hospital to meet their 7th grandchild.  


My brother and his family also came to meet little Teddy...Andrew was so cute with him...Just loved every minute he got to hold him!  It was precious!




Ted and I also love every minute we get to hold him and cuddle with our precious child. 







Little Rock is here and we are so in love!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon! He is adorable! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family!! You are so blessed to have such a precious bundle. God Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete