Bumbleberry

Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby Shower - August 28, 2010


Well it has been a few weeks, but we had an amazing baby shower.  I have finally collected some photos to share.  My friend Sarah and my mom worked so hard and it was an amazing day.  I think it was at least 95 degrees that day and very HOT, but we all survived :-) Ted and I are so grateful for all the friends and family who were able to share in the celebration of this new little life that should be showing his face any day now.  I think after all this time, we have found a spot for each of the items we received.  All the clothes are washed, the carseat is in the car and we are anxiously awaiting his arrival!!


 All the amazing food my Mom and Deb made!
Mery and Beth

 The girls from work...3 out of 6 pregnant!!

The presents and Sarah's great game..Baby Jeopardy!!



My nieces Emily and Meaghan were a great help opening the gifts!!



 Everything home.....now to find a place for it all
 The bedding...sailboats and below a step stool made by Deb to match the bedding!!

Thank you again to everyone who was able to come or send a gift.  Ted and I are truly blessed and this little one is so lucky to have so many amazing people in his life.  Thanks again for an amazing day!!  We love you all!!





















1 comment:

  1. Sorry again we were unable to attend! You look great and we are sooooo excited to meet the little one!!! Cant wait to come visit!!

    Love ya!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete