Bumbleberry

Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers day and goodbye

This past weekend we made our last visit to my parents home in Maine. It was bittersweet. We are so happy they are moving away from the cold winters and closer to my sister, but we will miss them terribly. There will be lots of trips to Texas in our future!
We also went to celebrate Fathers day and two of the most amazing men in my life. I have been blessed with a Father whom loves and supports me. He has been there for me each step of the way, providing wisdom and encouragement. I am so thankful that God chose him as my Father.












We also celebrated my husband, the Father of my children. When I met and fell in love with Ted I saw qualities in him that I thought were the markings of a great father. I have learned over the past 20 months that I was right! He is so kind and loving to our son. He has so much patience where I lack. I am so excited to see him with our daughter in a few months!













I am one lucky girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment