Bumbleberry

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Tree

Ted and I have a tradition of cutting down our own Christmas tree.  We went back and forth about whether we should do it this year, because Teddy is so little and it is so cold.  But we did it..a little different than years past but still special.  Teddy and I stayed in the car so I could feed him while Ted went out to search for the perfect tree.  When Teddy and I were done and Ted had found that perfect tree, we bundled Teddy up and went out to cut the tree down!!
















Cutting down the tree seemed to be the easy part.  It seem to take us forever to decorate the tree...I guess that is life with a newborn.  Our star didn't even make it on the tree until just a few days before Christmas!


 We always watch a Christmas movie while decorating the tree...this year it was Elf!

 Similar to when we cut down the tree...Teddy slept through it all!




I realized that I never got a picture of the tree entirely decorated!  I also must say the lights did not look so lopsided in person.  This tree was a bit misshapen..we were going for tall and thin so it would not take up to much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment